PyDM - Python Display Manager - Tutorial¶
PyDM (Python Display Manager) is a new framework for building control system graphical user interfaces using Python and Qt.
It provides a system for the drag-and-drop creation of user interfaces using Qt Designer, and also allows for the creation of displays driven by Python code.
PyDM is intended to span the range from simple displays without any dynamic behavior to complex high level applications, with the same set of widgets.
Developers can extend the framework with custom widgets for site-specific tasks, and data plugins for multiple control systems.
- About the Application
- Introduction to Qt Designer
- Building Your First Display with Qt Designer
- A Word About Python Displays
- Adding Code into the Main Display
- Making Pure Python Displays